AWS training will make you an expert in AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS VPC, AWS Redshift, AWS IAM, AWS EBS, AWS Cloudfront, AWS Snowball, AWS Cloudwatch, AWS DynamoDb, AWS Glacier, AWS Cloudtrail. It prepares you for AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam.
AWS Certification Training from Logixpedia is designed to provide in depth knowledge about AWS architectural principles and its services. The sessions will be conducted by Industry practitioners who will train you to leverage AWS services to make the AWS infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available. This training is completely aligned to AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam.
During this AWS Architect Online training, you'll learn:
1. AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
2. Compute Services: AWS EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
3. Storage Services : AWS EBS, AWS S3, AWS Glacier, AWS CloudFront, AWS Snowball, Storage Gateway
4. Database Services: AWS RDS, AWS DynamoDB, ElastiCache, AWS RedShift
5. Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
6. Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
7. Management Tools: AWS CloudTrail, AWS CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
8. Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
On completion of the AWS Certification training learner will be able to:
1. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
2. Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
3. Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
4. Identify the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
5. Identify the appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
6. Estimate AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Who Should Go For This Training?
This AWS certification training is designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing and become AWS certified solutions architect.
The training is a best fit for:
1. Professionals who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying AWS solutions
2. Professionals with IT Infrastructure background
3. Professionals with Virtualisation experience
4. DevOps professionals
5. Professionals with understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance
AWS Solution Architects are among the highest paid IT professionals today with salaries ranging till $105K (source: indeed job portal), and the market demand is on the surge.
You can check a blog related to AWS Certifications.
Also, here is an interesting blog highlighting the high demand for Cloud and Distributed Computing Skills.
"DevOps in the Cloud" is the market buzz and is the preferred learning path after AWS Training. Check out the upgraded DevOps training details.
There are no specific prerequisites for participating in AWS training. Any professional who has an understanding of IT Service Management can join this training. There is no programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required.
Which case studies will be a part of the course?
Problem Statement: Hosting a Website on Amazon Web Services
1. Configure a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
2. Create an Application Server within your VPC
3. Create a Database Server within your VPC
4. Deploy Your App
5. Scale and Load-Balance Your Web App within your VPC
6. Associate a Domain Name with your website
Truly say, this an excellent institute, which offering outstanding Scrum Master certification training. I have finished my Scrum Master certification from here with the best study material and now I am placed and working in an MNC company
Not any particular, i am satisfied
I studied Big Data Hadoop Certification Training with totaleducator to develop my skills and project on the Hadoop concept. 100% acknowledgment for Big Data and Hadoop course which provided by totaleducator in developing a successful Hadoop developer. Nice Institute and excellence service. I assure everyone that they will not disappoint with totaleducator
None. i have great Experience.